Friday, May 23, 2008

morning glory





Pattern: Morning Glory by Anne Hanson
Yarn: Briar Rose Fibers Wistful (50% alpaca, 30% merino, 20% silk)
Needles: US 8/ 5.0mm
Started: Aug. 2007; Completed May 2008
Ravelry Link: morning glory

I love this pattern - I could easily knit it again. The yarn is also probably my favorite I've ever worked with - wondrously soft, it almost knit itself.


Rachel said...

That has to be the most beautiful FO I've seen lately. The yarn and pattern go together so well! Gorgeous!

May said...


anne said...

i second that first comment . . it is so ethereal, so heavenly! no wonder you took a good long time over it. it's a really inspired colorway!

EGunn said...

It's beautiful! I bought the MG pattern a while ago, and haven't gotten to knitting it yet. I love it in that color; it shows the pattern even better than the pattern yarn. Pretty, pretty!